Yelling less? Well I do want to... But every time it happens I forget everything :(
I just feel like crying right now.. Coz it frustrates me..It makes me angry. .to not be in control of my emotions..Sometimes I doubt myself if I can ever do it.
Daily I think I will reset my counter and start with day 1 tomorrow, but then...
But I want to really thank you my friends out there for your support and encouraging words on this initiative of mine.
And I know myself. I Can't give up. I think I have certain take away which I should keep in mind to be able to do it.
1. Little miss is a free spirit and does things at her own sweet pace. I get irritated when she does not do things quickly. Today at one step after telling her repeatedly, I started counting. She assumed when mamma is counting she has to finish the task before I reach a count of 5. And it was indeed done. The thing is for me to start counting if I feel I am going to lose my mind.... More for me than for her!
2. Repeating positive assertions
Life is good ! I am blessed to have such a lovely family and friends. I have everything that I need. I am happy! I am healthy! My family is happy! We are healthy and love each other.
3. Expect less. Yes that is the key. Because it leads to frustration when the expectation is not met by someone. I also dont want to take out someone else anger on my little child. Dont want to scare her (I know I do that :( )
4. Choosing Love! Yes Choosing to be a loving and caring person for my family today and everyday.
5. Being thankful. Gratitude helps us to realize how lucky we are. It keeps us grounded and makes us more appreciative of others.
So I will try to keep these things in mind and give "Yelling Less" again a try!
I know your wishes are with me :)