Hi there..crafty people..hope you are having fun in your life!
Sharing with you some cute pinwheel rakhi that me and my little one made for her brothers! They are damn simple and fast to make. Here is how we made these:
Coloured felt/ fleece
Hand made paper
1.Cut the card board in small circle for the base of the rakhi. I used a scallop punch for cutting my base.
2. Cut the different felt into square shape around 2 inch in length.
3. Cut slit on the square felt from each corner. Leave some space in the centre.
4. Fold the corners and bring them to the centre (origami pinwheel), stick the corners in the centre using glue gun or other glue.
5. Stick a button on the centre. Now stick this pinwheel on the card and stick the ribbon. Let the rakhi dry.
6. Decorate it with glitter as you please :)
Sending this to:http://www.artsycraftsymom.com/artsy-craftsy-july-2014-challenge-rakhi-special/
Here are some other rakhi and rakhi card that I made, hope it inspires you this festive season to create a bond of love for your loved ones.
Quilled Ganeshji and lumba rakhi
Quilled rakhi and card