Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Quilling - Baby Card





Created this card for my daughter, who is 2 months young today! Happy two monthly birthday darling :)

She is our little sunshine. Through this card, I wanna welcome her to this world, which has become more beautiful with her.

Wanted to create somthing for her, but with all the hospital visits and household stuff was not getting enough time. I am new to this blogging world, just stumbled upon the quill pill challenge, and to my pleasure the challenge was what i wanted to make already. Hence decided not to delay it further. This is my first ever participation in an event in this blogshpere.



5 comments:

  1. Lovely lavina. I am so surprised ,my initial idea was to use a tree too. But it wouldn't fit in my card. I am glad to see that in your card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suganthi for visiting by and the lovely ajective :) I have seen some of your designs, they are simply amazing!! Great work

    Thanks Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely. I like it.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback/comments are most welcome..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...