Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hello Precious!


Made a page of my baby's book after a long time.. didn't have the pictures developed earlier..

I really like the lovely layouts by Yvonne of Do more with less and this is inspired from her projects.




I have used lot of stickers and rub on, purposely avoiding dimensions, so that the baby book is manageable and the pages do not get spoiled. I love the princess crown and the magic wand, the lace, butterfly, title, Cinderella's carriage and sandals and my lovely daughters photos :) In short I love the way this has come out (which mom would'nt ;))! 

Do let me know how u like it.

Sending this to
Creative scrappers sketch-217
Beyond grey challenge No stamping
365 cards - Enchanted

12 comments:

  1. Such lovely add ons especially the wand in her hand!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful and creative!!

    Loved your creativity and your wonderful blog !

    ReplyDelete
  3. How innocent she is looking! Lovely creation...Her original crown is here with me...I love her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous layout, love the cute stickers added!
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy this week
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh this is soooooo sweet! She's adorable!

    Thanks for the shoutout...I'm glad you were inspired by my creations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your lovely comments dear all..they mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a bful lo !
    loved the way you have used crown
    looks adorable
    hugs
    mallika
    www.missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, Lavina!
    Good to see you work on the baby album. Mine is still incomplete because my pages don't fit into them :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute little one. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for playing with us at One Stitch At A Time this week and please come back next time.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback/comments are most welcome..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...