Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Toddler fun - Handprint tree



Recently had a lovely crafty day with my daughter..Made little S to get messy with paint all over her palms and feet!
Yep you got it right!, it was little S's hand and foot painting day!
I wanted to do this to put in her on going baby book..but could not gather the courage for all the mess it may cause. the baby book is supposed to have the hand and foot prints of the baby..but my little toddler is no less than that..atleast i have the prints now :)


Little S does not like to get dirty (although she can play with water for the whole day.my little mermaid!)
It took little cajoling and convincing on my and her aruna aunty's part for this activity. We applied the different paints on her hands and foot and made her stamp it on different colored papers..it was fun to watch her expressions! Later she gave in and stared enjoying the mess! but not for long !!! lol




I cut out the hand prints and stuck in her baby book, made the tree base and some heart flowers. Do lemme know how you liked it. Have you tried doing this with your children? I would recommend to do it soon..I wish I had the prints of her tiny hands and feet when she was a baby...well its never too late ;)

Sending this to Artsy Craftsy Mom  - Kid friendly Recycled craft

2 comments:

Your feedback/comments are most welcome..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...