Sharing with you a very simple and cute craft today which me and my little one did recently. As you may be aware of our love for tp rolls, we brought them to life again by making a zibra out of them.
3 Toilet paper rolls
1 kitchen roll
Glue gun/ PVA glue
White and black acrylic paints
1. Cut the rolls for body and head as shown.
2. Stick them as shown in the pic below.
3. Paint it with white acrylic paint.
4. Paint lines with black paint after the white paint dries.
5. Cut a white paper to make the eyes and ears.
6. You can make tail also with rolling the paper. I used a balck and white washi tape.
Your Zibra is ready to rock in the childs play sets!
Sending this to