Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Getting to know me blog hop

Hello there creative people!
A very warm welcome to my blog. Finally here I am with the getting to know me post :). Its a amazing blog hop going around in the blog space to bring the crafty people together. I am so glad to be tagged a the lovely Jasleen of Happily Ever Crafter. Jasleen is such a darling friend,I am simple amazed by her creative take on CAS cards..which is definitely not my forte. She pulls off the CAS cards so gracefully with the clean and crisp execution and creativity in highlighting the aspects in her cards. Do visit her space and get inspired by her creations! I am sure you will love them as much as I do :)

I am deviating from the standard question and answer format..will let the pictures do most of the talking :)

I am Lavina from mumbai, staying in Sydney. I am a software engineer by prof, wife to a wonderful DH and mom to a loving 3 year old angel.
I started blogging as a way to preserve my crafty creations online so that I can access them anytime. .but little did I know that it was a can of worms!!!(p.s. I love every bit of it ;))) . I started this blog when I had conceived my little one, so it is very much a baby to me.
It has been a joyous ride with its ups and downs. But slowly the creating and blogging has become so much a part of me that instead of creating something and then posting, it seems like some times I create something because I wanna blog about them! Just love the whole process and the encouragement I get from your sweet comments.

I got to know so many lovely people creating and cooking such beautiful stuff. .I juggle between my crafting and cooking interests ..also involving my little one in these activities. ..its so much fun and builds a deeper bond between us:)
I find my inspiration from everything beautiful around me..all the lovely ideas in pinterest and my awesome fellow bloggers! 

Some of the crafty creations with my little one

Pallet tickling recipes 

Scrapbook layouts

Cards and Quilling projects

I would like to tag dear Sindhu of Colors of my crafty world. She too has a mixed bag consisting of some amazing pop up cards, recylcled crafts, children school projects, CAS cards, crochet and a lot more.  Her ideas are very innovative like the handmade playmat, tic tac toe, pen stands with photo frame! Do check her space to witness her wonderful creations!

12 comments:

  1. Hey Lavina .Loved reading more about you..and see I got to know you are from Ngp..We are neighbors then :D (I am from ytl). Its nice to know how blogging has made boding between you n saachi more stronger.I love the crafts you share specially the ones with cute saachi touch !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great pooja..that makes our friendship more special being from the same backdrop..thanks for your lovely comment dear..means alot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bloghop is cool.Was fun reading about you and the projects with your kid are supercute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was nice reading abt u lavina.... cute projects and a cute lil angel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lavina ...was always a fan of yours and with every post ....I admire you even more!! Be sure to give me a ring if ever you come to Bangalore!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear sonia..love you always. .would love to meet you if I come to banglore..

      Delete
  6. Great read,nice to know about yo Lavina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lavina...Happy to know more about you dear...All projects with your cute lil one are very cute..Thanks for tagging me...will post in a couple of days...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lavina! Sorry for dropping in so late. I was away from home for a few days and couldn't blog. Anyway, I'm so happy to know so much more about you dear, and yes, we have a lot in common, one more thing I discovered is that you also have a Nagpur connection, and my hometown is Nagpur too :) Loved seeing all the cutest and adorable projects all together here. And I gotta catch up with all the yummy recipes you have been posting. :) So glad to have you as a friend.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rakhi is always a special day for all brothers and sisters as the festival made a strong bond between them. For it is more special as my brothers gives me beautiful gifts and I can also get some amazing Rakhi Offers and deals on this day.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback/comments are most welcome..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...